- ISG Pit to Ship Trademark Litigation (Rotainers) Update January 23
- Rotainer News November 2023
- Rotainer News October 2023
- Rotainer News September 2023
- Rotainer News August 2023
- Rotainer News July 2023
- Rotainer News June 2023
- Rotainer News April 2023
- Rotainer News May 2023
- Rotainer News March 2023
- Rotainer News February 2023
- Rotainer News January 2023
- Rotainer News November 2022
- Rotainer News December 2022
- Rotainer News October 2022
- Rotainer News August 2022
- Rotainer News September 2022
- Rotainer News July 2022
November 2022 - Rotainer® 360PC Released to the Global Market.
CRS has released another innovative container rototor design to Rotainer® portfolio.
To be marketed as the 'Rotainer® 360PC' as it is purpose built for Portal Cranes and rotates to empty 360 degrees in either a clockwise or anti-clock wise direction.
CRS now offers 5 versions of ROTAINERS in their Eurospec range
The Rotainer® 360PC has CRS's innovative slim line, single beam technology and is 100% sealed.
Fully programable sees this new model offer rotational speeds from very slow .5 rpm through to 5 rpm for super fast discharge.
The CRS engineering team in conjunction with with our hydraulic engineers developed a single drive per side with right angled planetary gear sets combining internal braking which makes a simple and effective hydro/mechanical drive mechanism whilst utilising shared components from our standard Rotainer® Eurospec range.
The unit pictured is in the final stage of assembly in CRS's 3000 square metre manufacturing facility in Sydney Australia.
This particular unit is fitted with a client specified canopy system for complete dust free operating environment.
F.A.T (factory approved testing) to be completed early December with on site commissioning in Australia, Q1 2023.
CRS Forward Thinking - Better Results