- ISG Pit to Ship Trademark Litigation (Rotainers) Update January 23
- Rotainer News September 2023
- Rotainer News August 2023
- Rotainer News July 2023
- Rotainer News June 2023
- Rotainer News May 2023
- Rotainer News April 2023
- Rotainer News March 2023
- Rotainer News February 2023
- Rotainer News January 2023
- Rotainer News December 2022
- Rotainer News November 2022
- Rotainer News October 2022
- Rotainer News August 2022
- Rotainer News September 2022
- Rotainer News July 2022
Rotainer® News June 2023
2nd Rotainer Eurospec R.S ready to delivery to Broken Hill, NSW, Australia
CRS will deliver a 2nd Rotainer Eurospec 38 to their client in Broken Hill, out back NSW, home of the Mad Max movies.
This project involves handling minerals sands bought to the processing plan from the mine site by train.
Containers are marshaled to a stacking area whereby a Reach Stacker fitted the a Rotainer R.S automatically removes the lid with CRS's new propriety 'Claw' style lid lifting mechanism.
CRS's Rotainer R.S is a highly successful stand alone unit as it is self powered, remote controlled with no interface required by the base unit. Fits to any reach stacker the in the same manner as a general ISO 20ft container.
To maximise productively in remote locations, new builds units are fitted CRS's innovative, R.R.M, Rotainer Remote Monitoring system
Contact Sales@rotainer.com for further information