- ISG Pit to Ship Trademark Litigation (Rotainers) Update January 23
- Rotainer News September 2023
- Rotainer News August 2023
- Rotainer News July 2023
- Rotainer News June 2023
- Rotainer News May 2023
- Rotainer News April 2023
- Rotainer News March 2023
- Rotainer News February 2023
- Rotainer News January 2023
- Rotainer News December 2022
- Rotainer News November 2022
- Rotainer News October 2022
- Rotainer News August 2022
- Rotainer News September 2022
- Rotainer News July 2022
Rotainer News September 2023 - More Rotainers Delivered
September 2023 sees more Rotainers commissioned in outback New South Wales.
Since the delivery of the first Rotainer® Eurospec 38 RS (Reach Stacker) to Broken Hill over 12 months ago, production at the plant has increased dramatically therefore a second unit was installed to assist with the high duty cycles while guaranteeing constant feed stock into the processing plant.
Unit 1 is consistently cycling at over 1200 containers per month.
Both units are fitted with CRS's newly developed, innovative, highly reliable, 'Claw' lid lifting system that works perfectly for generic style container lids and lock systems.
These Rotainers are highly successful for CRS, being a stand alone unit allows full functionality of the reach stacker while using all functions of the Rotainers operating systems for seamless operations.
Operators feedback confirms the 180 degree rotation, away from the operators is the industry standard for safety, functionality and dust minimisation.
Need more info on Rotainers?
CRS Forward Thinking - Better Results